Operating System Design :: Projects :: Sequential Chips
The files for this project are in the projects directory under 03 when you downloaded the Hardware Simulator software. You should use the built-in DFF and it is recommended you use built-in chips when building the RAM.
- Bit - 1-bit Register
- Register - 16-bit Register
- RAM8 - 8-Register Memory
- RAM64 - 64-Register Memory
- RAM512 - 512-Register Memory
- RAM4K - 4096-Register Memory
- RAM16K - 16384-Register Memory
- PC - 16-bit Program Counter
- Modify the .hdl file for each chip to the specifications you want.
- Run the .tst script to test your chip design.
- If the output of your chip matches the output in the .cmp file the Hardware Simulator will let you know.
- Turn in your complete .hdl files to Google Drive when you're done.