Computer Programming I :: Projects :: My Robot
You are going to design a program that will create a robot using ASCII art. The robot doesn't have to be too complicated, but there should be a way to make it taller or shorter by increasing or decreasing segment of the robot. In the robot pictured to the right, you can increase or decrease the leg segments.
- Use "\n" to create a new line at the end of each line.
- Use a count variable to keep track of the segment.
- Use a while loop to traverse the repeated segments.
- Clear the label before the loop by setting the text equal to "", which is known as the empty string.
- You can find the value of a slider control in the code by using the name of the slider followed by .Value.
- Rename the form and all controls on the form using a three-letter prefix. A slider control should start with "sld."
- Add a comment header following class guidelines.
1. Allow the user to choose the color of the robot.